校园安全 at Dickinson State facilitates a safe and positive campus environment for students, faculty, staff and campus visitors.
The safety and well-being of our students, faculty, staff, visitors, and property is our most important concern. You deserve to feel safe at DSU.
Our Office of 应急管理 continually works to develop, maintain, and enforce practices that make sure all our safety and emergency systems operate smoothly.
On this page, you’ll find links to:
- The Clery 年度安全 Report
- The DSU Emergency Quick Reference Guide
- Other safety and security information
The Office of 应急管理 is in the Student Center, room 109. 的信息 Desk takes care of 停车许可证s, ID cards, and lost and found items.
In an emergency where ambulance, police, or fire personnel are required, call 911.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Stay in well-lit, open areas when moving about after dark. Don’t go out alone if possible.
- Have your keys ready when approaching your vehicle. Check inside before you get in. 进去之后，锁好门.
- 把车停在光线充足的地方. If someone is loitering nearby or approaches your vehicle, stay inside until you feel comfortable exiting the vehicle. 如果不是，开车离开或 联系某人来见你.
- After exiting your vehicle, lock it behind you.
- Write down the serial numbers of any personal property you have in your room, apartment, 和车辆. Keep this information in a separate location.
- Don’t leave cash or easily stolen items laying out in plain view.
- Keep your doors locked, even if only leaving for a few minutes.
- Never prop exterior doors open.
- Never loan your room or apartment keys to another person.
Annual security and fire safety reports are prepared to comply with the Jeanne Clery 披露校园政策 & 校园犯罪统计法. 年度安全 & 火 安全 Report compiles specific information including crime prevention, fire safety, law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, disciplinary procedures, and other importance matters related to campus security and safety. 这份报告还有 information about campus crime statistics and resources to aid you in being safety 介意. We encourage everyone in our campus community to use this report as a guide for safe practices on and off campus.
DSU 应急管理 developed the 蓝鹰安全 app to put safety and security features, including weather and COVID-19 info, in the palm of your hand. AppArmor对 移动(www.apparmor对.com)开发了软件.
蓝鹰安全 is free to download, available for Android and iPhones. 它的特性 emergency contacts, emergency action plans, safety toolbox, maps, safety tips, and other important resources available at the touch of a button. 它也提供了安全性 and weather alerts and important safety information and in real time.
The 应急管理 office is the main site for lost and found valuables (electronics, 身份证、其他财产). If you find an unattended item, bring it to the Information Desk, and we’ll try to find the owner. If we can’t find the owner, we’ll add the property to our found items list, noting where it was found.
- use available parking space in the best interests of the entire university
- maximize parking area consistent with DSU community needs
All employees, and students who choose to park on DSU property must have a 大学 停车许可证. 访问ors or guest must have a temporary 停车许可证 (访问or) or park in visitor or open parking. Any motorized vehicle operated on the property of 十大电子游艺平台首选 is subject to all regulations governing parking at the 大学.